28 December 2008

Soliloquy on the Christmas Holiday

Day after day I'm more confused. But I look for the light through the pouring rain. You know that's a game that I hate to lose. Now I'm feeling the strain. Aint it a shame? Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul. I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away. Give me the beat boys and free my soul. I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away. Beginning to think that I'm wasting time. I don't understand the things I do. The world outside looks so unkind. I'm counting on you. To carry me through. Give me the beat boys and free my soul. I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away. And when my mind is free you know melody can move me. And when I'm feeling blue the guitar's coming through to soothe me. Thanks for the joy that you've given me. I want you to know I believe in your song. Your rhythm and rhyme and harmony. You've helped me along. You're making me strong. Give me the beat boys and free my soul. I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away. Now now now won't you take me? Oh, oh take me Fly high...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops! Excuse me, I bumped into you!

. ________ .
/\ / \ \ \ / \
/ \ / . \ _____ \ ____ \ / . \
/ | \ \ / / \___\ / / | | \ | / / \___\
| | \ | | | / / | | | | | |
| | \ | | | / /_____ | | | | | |
| |____| | | | / / | | | | | |
| ______ | | | /_____ / | | | | | |
| | | | | | / / | | | | | |
| | | | | | ___ / / | | / | | | ___
| | | | \ \./ / / / | |__/ | \ \./ /
/ \ / \ \ / / / / / \ /
\./ \./ \./ / /________/ \./ -CJ


Huh! huh! This is how I laugh!

Satan said...

This is the most moving Christmas soliloquy I've read in the last 10 minutes.

Philip Brightmore said...

Santa?!

No, wait, it's just you. When am I gonna get those three wishes, you dickless fuck?

Daniel said...

get a job and be funny again, guy.