08 January 2009

How To Make Zillions Off Of Brainless Turds

That's right, you dickless fuckettes. And dicked fucks.

I got my motherfucking AdSense up in this bitch, creeping around on the right-handey side over thar. See those ugly text ads for wrinkle cream? See the shit about starting your own business and gobbling down the new generation of weight-loss speed?

It may just look like more meaningless, spirit-crushing internet garble, but that meaningless, spirit-crushing internet garble is going to turn my pocketbook into the cat's meow. If you know what I mean.

My estimates: By tomorrow, I will have at least a dozen bucks, but not in this inflationary "USD" bullshit. It'll all be internet cash. Sweet, sweet dogfucking internet cash. The next time you see me, I'll be walking around Silicon Valley with one pocket filled to the brim with e-books and the other pocket filled to the brim with internet marijuana.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You asshole. You'll never make any money without http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/. See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_is_Nothing_(video_r%C3%A9sum%C3%A9).

Whatever, I guess I don't care after all. I was staring at THIS screen for 15 minutes when I realized that I had fallen asleep before actually typing, but then I wrote this because I felt REAL PRESSURE to substantiate my visit to your website (p.s. I). Whatever, it's fine, don't worry about me, I guess. I wasn't really wondering about it anyways. SHIT SHIT.

Anonymous said...

i don't see the adsense. why don't i see the adsense? WHY?