11 April 2009

Celebrating 2 Years Of Web Racism

?tion: how fast does it goe Thanks for joining u, ladies and gentlemen. Throughout the history of the website and the internet, many things have been said, or pointed at. Is it ? What kinds of things have you done on the website? I can nearly guarantee this website is more elaborate and the best than any of website.

I've been webmaster here at Tasty Maker for two years now, and things aren't getting any more. That's why

I AM SHUTTING DOWN TASTE YOUR MAKER FOR imminently BECAUSE OF RACISM and

I think we all meet challenges in our lives, whether or not we want to admit it. And with challenge in mind, it's time to set out and meet new challenges. What kinds of challenges, you ask? All kinds of challenges. My challenges that I've challenged myself about were to figure out if I was a racist, and it turns out that I am a racist. For example, the blacks. So I am shutting down my racist site. You can find me on the web at http://tasteyourmaker2.blogspot.com

answer: 7 mphour