06 April 2009

I Got Dreams

DREAMS

NUMBER 1
Dream Wrists. My dream wrists are so strong I can carry heavy boxes and hurl javelins and hurl heavy boxes at my javelin buddies. Javelin Buddy: "Hey, what the hell Phil. What in the hell." Me: "Sorry, Lamil, I had to express my dream wrists. So sloppy."

#2 dream
Fantastic spiders teach me to stop being so hard on myself. Spider: "Draw your weapons." Me: "What in the hell spiders." Spider: "You're being two hard on yourself Phil. I gotta get some serious miracle spray. It's not what you'd expect."

Drthreem:
Mountain Climbing In Northern Spain. "Sorry sir, all our mountains are taken. It's the balmy weather and the Spanish." Me: "I don't see any fucking blue daisies, you asshole. You promised me all the daisies in all the colors. Draw your weapons." Spain: "Not Like You'd Know, German Fuck." Me: "Draw your weapons."

$4444 dream
Mentality? I miracle doves insatiablillililil. Has you ever drawn your weapons?

Dr5am
Unmistakable. It's the best one of all. Stop bothering me. God: "Philly, it's me, God." Me: "God, it's me, Philip Brightmore. I know we haven't talked a lot in the past, but...BLAM." And that's when I punch him right in his armpit and make off with the doves.