22 April 2009

It's been a great ride

It's sort of ironic that I would be shutting down the blog after doing all those stupid "I'm shutting down the blog" jokes. Maybe the best way to end this thing is by just never posting again, but I've come to a place in my life where I just don't have the time to keep up with everything. So, the long and short of it is, I won't be posting anymore.

The whole joke of this blog had sort of become "It's funny because it's not funny. It's so not funny that I'm entertained by it." At least that was what I was going for. But you can only take that schtick so far before it loses momentum, and with my new job and the screenplay I'm trying to write, it's really become sort of an uphill battle.

Needless to say, I'll still be keeping in touch with all of you in my normal everyday life. Feel free to shoot me an email at tasteyourmaker@gmail.com whenever you want to talk. But consider TYM (and its affiliate blogs) archival sites.

Thanks everyone! I really do love and appreciate your support.

-"Philip"